Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I won, I won!!!

My local SAGA group hosted at Gail Doane workshop back in March.  Our project was the Entredeaux Edge Capri Set.  If we finished the outfit by June, our name went in a hat for a gift certificate to our local heirloom and smocking shop, Buttons and Bows.  

I WON!!!!

Even better than just winning is a completed class project.

If you ever have a chance to take a class from Gail Doane, DO IT!!!  Her techniques are wonderful.  Her teaching style is so calm and reassuring.  You won't be disappointed.




Completed front of the top.  I learned the technique for cast-on flowers, but still need to perfect it.

Up, close detail.  Don't look too hard!

The pants are too cute and reversible.

Gail Doane and myself at the workshop.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kathleen !!!! What a wonderful idea to have a drawing for everyone who finishes their project. A fantastic incentive. I am going to forward this idea for our next workshop in February. Susan VH

    ReplyDelete