Friday, May 6, 2011

Two Easy Knit Tops


The Sweetheart Top by Jalie is a "classic."  This is a very well done pattern for (2T) 21" to  50" bust, all in one pattern.  It fits well, looks great, and is easy to put together.  What more could you ask for?  If you have been scared of knits, this is the pattern to start using.

This skirt is another "Sassy Skirt" by Children's Corner done as a peasant skirt.  Both fabrics are from Moda and done by Oliver + S.  I love the feel of the Moda knit.  It has a lovely drape.



The green top is "Gwen" from Ottobre Design magazine (Summer 2009).  It is super fast and easy to put together. I even did the knit flower embellishment from the pattern.  I love the swinging "A" line and ruffled sleeves.  I used a cotton/lycra knit for this top and I sure wish I remembered where I got it, because I would love to have more.  It is a dream to sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment