Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm in print!!!!

Smocked Cupcakes
I can hardly believe this little pattern is ready and available at the SAGA website under SAGA Stitches.  I spent a good deal of time writing, rewriting, and photographing these little cuties this year.  This SAGA Stitches program was done to try to hook another generation into my passion of smocking and sewing.  Since the "cake" part of the cupcake can be done anyway you like, it is easy to adapt it to any new stitch you would like to learn.  For beginners, the cupcake is only about a "fat quarter" wide to make it fast.

Let me know if you make one!!

3 comments:

  1. SCRUMPTIOUS! Bravo... just love these! I must attempt one... I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! One of the gals in my smocking guild brought your pattern back from Convention with her, so I've already seen and admired it!! It looks fun!
    -Jenny Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! They look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete